Monday, January 12, 2009

Will health insurance cover my daughter child


Will health insurance cover my daughter child?
when child will be born
Other - General Health Care - 2 Answers


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If I understand correctly, you want to know if your health insurance will cover your daughter? or your daughter's baby? My advice would be to call your health insurance provider and ask them if the child will be covered. If you live in the U.S. and have a low enough income, the pregnant woman might be eligible for Medicaid for herself and the baby when it is born. You can find out more about that by contacting your local Department of Human Services.
2 :
I agree with Sweetnie. The best way to answer this question is to contact your insurance. Many insurance's where I live do not cover your child's child.




Read more discussions :