Thursday, July 8, 2010

Do Pro-Life support providing health care to children of working parents


Do Pro-Life support providing health care to children of working parents?
Hilliary Clinton and Obama are trying to provide health care for the children of working parents. How can pro-life folks oppose that? A lot of working Americans have children without any health care. It varies from state to state.
Law & Ethics - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Actually, they already have it up to the parents making $80,000. The argument is fake, though. You have a right to your life, not to having someone who took no responsibility in creating it pay your way.
2 :
I'm a pro-life working parent.....I provide health care for my child. There are state programs here in Georgia that provide health care for children whose parents can't afford it. I don't support Hillary and Obama creating a Federally mandated socialized system. SCHIP is for children. We don't need to go overhauling the entire system in order to cover children.
3 :
As long as they don't have to pay for it, it's fine.
4 :
I look at it like this. If you can not afford a child and take care of the child them you should not have a child. My wife and I waited until we were ready. It is called responsibility.
5 :
I support providing you with suicide assistance




Read more discussions :