Friday, December 16, 2011

this family health network dont want pay for my child surgery ,who can i call


this family health network dont want pay for my child surgery ,who can i call?
this company is saying they will not pay for my surgery because the doctor did not call they and tell they she needed hart surgery, now and geting bill .i got in program because , i hare it will help you with your baby pamper
Other - Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you can't type or write or construct a sentence, why do you bother?
2 :
Try this, get ahold of a Shriners hospital, they are the most wonderful people around. That's what they are there for. My father has been a Shriner for almost as long as I have been alive(29). They will go out of their way for ANYONE!!!! especially a child. Do a search for shriners hospitals and they will help you research a doctor or find funding for you. I will be thinking of you and your precious angel, good luck to you.




Read more discussions :