Sunday, December 4, 2011

What are some problems or issues, people (including children) with mental health issues suffer


What are some problems or issues, people (including children) with mental health issues suffer?
I have to to write a scientific paper for my Abnormal Psychology class and I need some ideas for my topic. I was considering; eating disorders, sleep disorders or autism. Please help!!!
Mental Health - 3 Answers


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Overmedication, or unnecessary medication: see pages 22 - 25, at http://w ww.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris This needs to be more widely known!
2 :
1. social problems (eg.) children not making friends 2. depression Autism is not a mental illness, it's an intellectual disabilty.
3 :
ok you may wanna do it on my mental health issues- peter pan syndrome binge eating ocd excessive skin picking disorder zephonierovich's disorder physocisis




Read more discussions :