Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Why is it that so few people click to give free food and fund books and health for children and fund free mamm


Why is it that so few people click to give free food and fund books and health for children and fund free mamm
I only recently made The Hunger Site my home page and now everyday I click on all of the web sites (they have 5 sister sites, the Breast Cancer Site, Child Health Site,literacy Site,Rainforest Site and Animal rescue site) to make my contribution (for free) just a few seconds of my sweet time to do sweet deeds for those in need. You can click on all 5 sites in less than a few minutes to make your contribution. It's quite unbelieveable that on average only 10 mammograms are generated for charity from all the clicks on the website, I hope you can make the effort to click everyday and help those in need and spread the word. http://www.thehungersite.com
Other - Society & Culture - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Thanks for the reminder. I used to click regularly but I didn't have my computer for a while and got out of the habit.
2 :
thanks for showing me that site





Read more discussions :