Monday, January 28, 2008

Women/girls if you could have a child with 'gifts' besides a good heart/soul and good health what gifts


Women/girls if you could have a child with 'gifts' besides a good heart/soul and good health what gifts
would you wish your child to have?
Other - Pregnancy & Parenting - 8 Answers


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Good sense, logic, intuition....
2 :
Solomon's Wisdom.
3 :
The wisdom of old age so you would have a child that knows how to live without having to learn the hard way.
4 :
intelligence, modesty, compassion, and ambition
5 :
I'd want it to be an exceptional singer or dancer or play a sport or something so he/she can take care of me when Im older.
6 :
The gift of discerning good from evil, and choosing the good.
7 :
Well, my family has an innate tendency towards artistic professions... I would like my child to be AT LEAST as intelgent as I am (I'm above average, no boast, just stating a fact) and I would like her to be as artistic as my aunt... She taught at the Art Insititue of Chicago... I have a wide variety of skills that range from arts, crafts, metal working, wood working, textiles... My father is exelent in wood and metal working... I would want my child to follow in our families tendency towards the arts... Creativity also inhances the mind so intelegence...
8 :
I was hoping for brilliant