Friday, February 1, 2008

child support and health insurence for my daugther


child support and health insurence for my daugther ?
hi, I would like to Know about this situation: I had a daugther and i have been reciving child support from muy es husband, now I get married again, I wannna know if tthe amount that I habe been reciving from child support can drop just because I get married?? also, my ex is paying health insurence for my daugther, now that I get married my husband wanna put my daugther under his military insurence because with his insurence we dont have to pay copayment and we dont have to pay medicines, I wanna know if I can do this thaks for your help and I apologize for my English, Im still learnig Im from Texas 
Marriage & Divorce - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it depends on the state you are in In Ma no I was told when I was out of work that the courts don't care if I have to rob a bank to get money Judge Livingston Brockton Supeior court Family and Probate
2 :
Child support does not stop because you remarried. The father's obligation to the child does not stop because you remarry. You can certainly feel comfortable letting the father put the child on his military insurance. The father's responsibility to provide health insurance to the child does not stop because you remarried. The military insurance is a reasonable thing to do for your daughter.
3 :
Your marriage will have NO affect on the court orders that are written into your decree of divorce. The only way those orders can change is if he takes you back to court and tries to get it changed. So stop worrying.
4 :
Generally, no. Texas is not one of the states where this is applicable, however jurisdiction follows the obligor, so this may change. http://child_support-2nd_spouses_obligation.dads-house.org/ http://CHILD_SUPPORT_QUIZ.dads-house.org





Read more discussions :