Saturday, September 20, 2008

Question about Minimum standards for child care ceners


Question about Minimum standards for child care ceners?
I am talking about health practices, Environmental health for child care centers. I have this questions What standards we are happy that a child care center have to follow? Which issues or concerns do we feel standards don't address? Which standards can be implemented in a K-4 classroom? I want to see someone elses opinion.
Teaching - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try addressing these questions to your local government's education office, or a child care provider in your local area. I made an appointment with a child care centre when I was visiting my hometown once, and they were very helpful. They even sought consent from parents for me to photograph their children during their class session and gave me a whole load of promotional materials.


Read more discussions :