Sunday, January 8, 2012

Health insurance for two independent professionals + 1 child in NYC. Anyone know of reasonable cost plans


Health insurance for two independent professionals + 1 child in NYC. Anyone know of reasonable cost plans?

Insurance - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You might try getting a quote online. I shopped around and they were able to offer me some very good plans for families. Go to: http://www.insureme.com/landing.aspx?Refby=613978&Type=health
2 :
define reasonable?? An employer would probably have to pay about $500 a month, if you were contributing another $200, therefore, $700 a month is reasonable. Another way to find out, is to get a couple quotes - they should all be in the same ball park - this is "reasonable". It might be more than you want to pay, but hey, you don't get a Cadillac for the price of a Chevette.
3 :
In NYC I think they have reasonable plans for working people and children too, try their free quotes / health plans, I too always refer to them for all my insurance needs, "http://www.dpbolvw.net/email-1961891-10425134"
4 :
Check this out! http://www.insureme.com/landing.aspx?Refby=614138&Type=health Health insurance is very vital option for the family. Check the several insurance and compare. I got the right health insurance from the above site. Several agents contacted me, so I can study for my insurance options and choose the right one for my family from the several quote with one input --- saved my time and got a perfect one for me!!!!




Read more discussions :