Saturday, January 28, 2012

Under Obama's Health care plan will health care be better for politicians @ their families then regular people


Under Obama's Health care plan will health care be better for politicians @ their families then regular people?
My concern is that Obama and his wife and children will get better health care service under universal health care then my husband and child soon to be born. I read where in canada you have to wait up to 9 hours to see a doctor. There was an undercover agent who made a film of this on u tube though I have not viewed the film. If my family must get substandard health care then Obama's family should also get the same. My family is more important to me then his family.
Current Events - 3 Answers
 

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This plan is not the same as Canada's plan. You will have a choice for a private insurance company, and if you can't afford it, you could get the one run by the government. The people who work in the government have an insurance plan thru a private provider. Ted Kennedy said that he wants Americans to have the same plan that they have in Congress.
2 :
I doubt that they will even use the government run program.
3 :
Look let's face it. Our health care sucks too. I have good insurance, fully covered. My son broke his leg on a Fri night. They put a brace on it, gave him meds and sent him home. They said...call the ortho doctor on monday so he can do surgery. Is this elective? No! he needs pins put in. we had to wait 5 days for help. Yes. Did we call 3 different ortho doctors who are "too busy" to see him? Yes. Is this "better" care than everyone says is available in England or Canada? Both my husband and I have always worked. We pay our bills, and we pay monthly for health insurance, but we pay $200 for emergency room visit, automatic. We will pay 10-20% of the surgery bill depending on which doctor does it. The hospital bill for our other son's appendectomy was $45,000. Our share $4500. That's with insurance!..... We need change, but I do not hold out hope for it from the democrats or the republicans. It will take every citizen canceling their policies and refusing to pay premiums to do any good...... The rich and powerful always have better options..that is true in the US and its true in CHina...



Read more discussions :