Friday, October 12, 2012

Response to petition for changing child care and mental health


Response to petition for changing child care and mental health?
My ex-wife has filed a motion to appoint a parenting coordinator because she feels my daughter needs counseling to deal with the stress of divorce after 5 years have passed and I think my daughter is doing amazingly well. In addition, she thinks that my daughter should spend time with her while I'm at work and she also doesn't agree with the after school program I have my daughter go to for 2 hours before I can pick her up. The original agreement states that we have joint custody and if any parent has to work then they are responsible for finding alternate child care. My question is, since I do not agree with her statements in her petition do I need to or get the opportunity to file a response? Should I file a response or wait to see what the judge decides? Should I get a lawyer and have them take care of it? I don't want to take anything additional from my ex or lose anything from the original agreement myself. I just want her to leave me alone and keep the same agreement. Thanks.
Law & Ethics - 1 Answers
 

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should definitely file a response, preferably through a lawyer.





Read more discussions :