Saturday, March 8, 2008

Need to acquire health insurance for my child


Need to acquire health insurance for my child...?
I am employed but my employer pays for my benefits fully and will not let me add my child to my health insurance policy. Even if I pay the full amount for both of us. So does anyone have any health insurance they recommend going with? I'm in Pennsylvania. Any info on CHIP is welcome along with any other programs anyone may know of. I'm doing some research but I am lookinf for personal experiences. Also, can I get all this set up prior to giving birth or am I going to have to pay for everything out of pocket for the hospital stay? I was wondering about the whole leagality issue. But there are 2 very smart Jewish men running my small company of 25 employees. They have lawyers making sure they do nothing that could cause them to be sued for anything by an employess. So I wasn't sure... 
Other - Pregnancy & Parenting - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I do not think it is legal for your employer not to allow you to add your child. Talk to your insurance company.






Read more discussions :