Friday, March 28, 2008

does the health care overhaul really include legislation to give illegal alien children health coverage



does the health care overhaul really include legislation to give illegal alien children health coverage?
and i do not want any obama bashing, nor obama praising. I want facts. cite me a credible source. 
Law & Ethics - 3 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No.
2 :
Amendments to require them to show ID were voted down by Dems in Committee. Since those illegally here have no problem pretending to legally be here, particularly if they know you can't ask for proof, I would call that a yes even if the provision for them isn't in the bill explicitly. But the kids are covered the same 'don't check' way already under the Dem kids plan they passed earlier this year. It is the adults who aren't.
3 :
Well, there are three separate proposals, only one is written by our President. The other two are written by two separate legislatures. So we have three on the table, I believe one of them does, but I am not sure. However, Many states such as Oklahoma have passed laws such as H.B. 1804 into law that prevent it. Below is a link that I love, it is a side by side, overview of all three different proposals, I think all three have some great points in them and few draw back. I personally believe we must have health care reform for our economy to get better. Take a look and form you own opinion, If you like one of the three, then get involved in educating others about it, so that we can combat the lies and propaganda that is being spread. I love Presidents Obama's proposal,





Read more discussions :