Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How to start a hoe health agency for medicaid children in Texas


How to start a hoe health agency for medicaid children in Texas?
I am an RN and we are in need of a Home Health Agenciy where children in Foster Homes or at their own homes can receive proper medical care requiested by their Docs.I need to know the if thre is a handbook on the rules and regs that will guilde me in setting such a Home Health Agency in business that meets all the requirements of the State of Texas. If isthere is, I would be ever so grateful for a copy of this to be sent to me ASAP. My telephone is 972-935-3743. Thanks to anyone for their assistance.
Law & Ethics - 3 Answers
 


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There is a health agency for hoes????
2 :
How many hoe's you got that they need their own health care?
3 :
I think it is a great idea to look out for the hoes. Hoes need support too! Maybe you can get Don Imus to back your Hoe Health Agency. EDIT: umm, Lady Di, I wouldn't post a phone number online. You will have trolls calling you all day long...



Read more discussions :