Thursday, October 20, 2011

Health care reform supporters, how will I be able to keep and afford my BlueCross BlueShield insurance


Health care reform supporters, how will I be able to keep and afford my BlueCross BlueShield insurance?
I am employed by a major city, working for an extreme left-wing Democrat mayor who will most definitely opt for Obama-care for the city workers. How can I afford to keep my current health care plan for my family? Will my newborn child suffer because of limited health care? "Dustin", the mayor IS a far, left-wing liberal. It's a fact. Secondly, learn how to spell, moron. It's "their", not "there".
Other - Politics & Government - 3 Answers
 


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Listen this thing will not hold up in court, do not worry if it passes and it is a big if...Vote Independent. My logic for this is that the political parties are already corrupted and controlled by these lobbyist institutions and with Independents in office it is harder for corporations to control the legislation and the politicians will not be able to hide as well as they do There are no lefties or righties, just Democrat and Republicans, of course those numbers are shrinking. Independents and other parties are slowly gaining, I figure in 10 years there will only be Independents and minority parities
2 :
Trust me, anything is better than BC BS. I used to work for them. The more claims I denied, the higher bonus I received. That is a horrible horrible company. I don't know why you would even think about "trying" to afford your insurance with them, especially if you have other options. I suppose if you wanted to help fund the CEO's next mini mansion you could continue paying there high premiums! Also, if our Universal health care system is as successful as every other developed nations Universal health care system, your newborn child will actually have a better chance at living longer than the children being born under our current system. Currently the US is rated #37 on the World Health Org's list. Every country above us has Universal Health Care. I really don't know why US citizens are so happy to settle for number #37. Its so sad that people are not striving to be the best anymore, and just settling to be one of the worst.
3 :
Why is it that every time a republican mentions a Democrat there always a "far left liberal"? Any who the most common argument I hear from anti health care reform people is "why should I have to pay for people who can't afford there own health care"? So I ask why should I care if you can afford your own healthcare? Sounds like a personal prob to me.




  Read more discussions :