Monday, November 28, 2011

about my child's health


about my child's health?
my 11yr has short breath sometimes in night and pin pinching pain in chest what is it
Other - Pregnancy & Parenting - 7 Answers
 

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Asthma, Sleep Apnea, or Acid Reflux (GERD)
2 :
if he's making a sort of wheezing noise he may have asthma take him to the doctors and c what they say
3 :
I would guess asthma.
4 :
I suggest you take your child to a doctor ASAP. It could be nothing serious or it could be something serious. I pray it's nothing serious though, but take your child to the doctor just to make sure.
5 :
your 11 year old has Asthma my 11 year old sister is like that the doct told us she had asthma
6 :
possibly asthma. If he's been using a down quilt or pillow, you need to replace it with a non down material, because down material exacerbates and sometimes sets off the asthma attacks.
7 :
my 4 yr old has Asama and it sounds to me like it could be that go to the doctors and say u would like a Ventolin inhaler and she if that helps x x x x




Read more discussions :