Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What can I do about others' unruly children at my health club & church


What can I do about others' unruly children at my health club & church?
No one notices or takes charge of misbehaving kids who have spoiled my workouts and worship. Twice when I've seen girls (ages 4 - 8) biting & slapping other kids I have intervened but I don't want to get involved. Talks with management have proven useless. Any suggestions?
Other - Cultures & Groups - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
get a supervisor to watch them and if they are bad have the supervisor report them to the parents.
2 :
At the gym, you could contact management. At church, you could privately discuss your concerns with the church leaders. You may not be the only one who is bugged by the unruly kids, so be tactful, but don't be afraid to speak up. Your time is every bit as valuable as anyone else's.





   Read more discussions :