Thursday, August 28, 2008

Male health for optimal child birth



Male health for optimal child birth!!!?
Obviously male health is very important due to sperm development. My question is, what should a male do regarding diet and lifestyle to develop the most healthy sperm possible? I figure the best thing (gift) I can do for my child would be to give him/her the healthiest start from a biological standpoint. I have read take a multivitamin. But there must be other things. I was thinking vegan diet, no alchohol, etc. I am a male, 27, but very curious and conscience about my health. I am not married but close. We will be this year. I am not concerned in any way about my health and know and understand my body. I guess I am just curious as to what I can do to ensure that I provide my future child with the absolute best possible chance at health. I don't think there is anything more responsible. 
Trying to Conceive - 1 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You could google it to see. I would say a healthy diet, multivitamin and exercise. You could also talk to your physician to see what he/she thinks. although the women has to be healthy also so sperm is only half the factor. The women should do a healthy lifestyle also for optimal birth but nothing is guaranteed. good luck




Read more discussions :