Thursday, September 4, 2008

need health insurance for my child


need health insurance for my child
need health insurance for my child I have a child who lives with his mom and I need to buy health insurance for him, Im also moving o/s so I cannot get insurance though my work, does anyone know of any programs or discount insurance company I can go though.
Insurance - 3 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ameriplan USA , they are a discount program. Basic Healthâ„¢ - Only $29.95 per month. There Please visit http://www.mybenefitsplus.com/40617802 for more information.
2 :
Texas has the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). Check with you state's health department for their child medical insurance program.
3 :
Blue Cross Blue Shield, I pay $66.00 for my 12 year old and awesome coverage.
4 :
You don’t need to buy a discount plan for you child, insurance companies will allow plans that only include a child. This is helpful for parents who get employer-sponsored coverage through their job, but can not get their child included on the employer’s plan. If your child is healthy, chances are there are some very affordable options available in your area. I suggest you can a licensed agent that represents multiple health insurance companies or look through your options online. At eHealthInsurance.com, where I work, you can get free quotes by only putting in your child’s birthday, zip code, and gender. We also have licensed agents you can call toll free at 1-800-977-8860. Amir M ,licensed agent.



Read more discussions :