Sunday, October 12, 2008

What kind of health insurance do you have? do you like it? what is a good plan for a teen mother and her child


What kind of health insurance do you have? do you like it? what is a good plan for a teen mother and her child?
the father of the child is buy a plan for her and the baby. he is looking at Kiaser plans at the moment
Parenting - 3 Answers


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Most of the "good" plans are subsidized by your employer through work. The plan we are currently on would cost $300+ a month for my family if my husband didn't get it through work. As it is they take nearly $100 out of his check per month for his part of the plan. Unless you are rich I would look into Medicaid for a teen mom and her child. Medicaid covers kids under 18 100% usually and when mom became an adult she'd probably still be covered in most states and just owe a copay for visits and prescriptions. With no work experience and no college degree I seriously doubt this teen mom is making the big bucks and there is NO shame in getting a helping hand to help her get on her feet. I couldn't imagine anyone judging her for being on Medicaid while she gets a college degree and works some minimum wage job to provide for her child.
2 :
I have health insurance through my employer for myself and my daughter is on medicaid. Up until about 2 years ago, I was on medicaid as well since my employer did not offer health insurance at that time. Medicaid is definitely the best health insurance out there as it is free or low-cost and pretty much everything is covered.
3 :
We have kisar as well (sp) and we love it tell him to purchase a plan from them I think it would be great for the baby and your ward



 Read more discussions :