Saturday, May 16, 2009

how do you find out if your child is on government assistance


how do you find out if your child is on government assistance?
My boyfriends ex has his child on government health care in colorado. I think she has the child in some sort of colorado day care assistance too, We are trying to find out if she is receiving help, because she is not on the child registry and I think its because she is saying my boyfriend doesnt pay any support. But my boyfriend pays over 900 a month and her other ex 950. how do we research this?
Government - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
To answer the stated question.... Each and every American mother, receives a 'baby bonus' for each of her children! The child receives nothing, it's the mother who gets the cash. In answer to the following gossip... "Get a lawyer!"




Read more discussions :