Friday, April 24, 2009

my child has alot of health problems and im disable please help me


my child has alot of health problems and im disable please help me?
i dont have alot of money so please help me because my child cant go back to public school because with her health the schools wont help her when she needs it and i draw a check every month so please help me get her into homeschool
Other - Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What kinds of health problems do you guys have? I'm not sure what this question is supposed to be about. Are you trying to figure out how to homeschool your child? Try posting this in the education section. You will find some parents who homeschool and can give you advice. Also, put that your question is about homeschooling in the title so people will know. Something like "I want to start homeschooling, can you give me advice?" Hope this helps!




Read more discussions :