Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am really concerned about my child's health... if anyone could share their opinion


I am really concerned about my child's health... if anyone could share their opinion.?
okay well just last week my child started having this really bad abdominal pain. like cramps. he also had diarrhea. No fever at all. well the diarrhea stopped yesterday. i took him to the doctor and she said that he probably had a stomach infection and that it would go away on its own. well yesterday morning he woke up and he didn't seem like himself. he told me he had a headache and that his belly was hurting and like 15 minutes later he was throwing up. and then like half an hour later he felt good. and has been alright with no fever and no diarrhea . he did complain little bit about belly pain.. he is eating all right and playing how he normally would. my child is 4 years old
Toddler & Preschooler - 3 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If he has been having this for a week I think you need to take him back and see what is up with him. Doctors often just claim a child has a stomach infection when there is diarrhea. My son had the 6th disease, the early stages are diarrhea and thats what they said he had. The next day he broke out with a horrible rash for weeks. Of course there wasnt anything they could do about it, but they tend to just jump to conclusions.
2 :
u should really go 2 the hospital ! its really bad
3 :
It sounds like as stomach virus..not sure if that would be the same as infection




Read more discussions :