Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm 25 yrs old. I'm looking for my father. I'm having health problems & have a child, it meant be inherited


I'm 25 yrs old. I'm looking for my father. I'm having health problems & have a child, it meant be inherited?
My father left when he found out I was concieved. I know he was married with 3 children ( believed to be 2 boys and 1 girl). His name is Lawerance R Hill. He has an uncle named Clifford Anderson. He should be between 45 and 55yrs old. I believe he used to paint house for his uncle who owned a company believed to be called Anderson Painting. I was told he lived in Inverness, New Port Richey, Dade City and maybe Brooksville, fl. I have been looking for years and years and still no luck and now with health problems I need to find him even more.
Family - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
check out classmates and go to the people search
2 :
facebook




  Read more discussions :