Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Help with finding individual health insurance


Help with finding individual health insurance?
I'm 16 and my parents do not speak English. My sister and I (16 and 18) have Child Health Plus and my mother has insurance through her job. My dad currently has no health insurance because he could no longer afford to pay over $250 a month for insurance. He has diabetes and is having trouble controlling his blood sugar. How do I find an affordable insurance company? They said we can't have family health plus since we make a little over $3,000 a month but half goes to rent. What should I do? What is Healthy NY? Any advice??? thank you
Other - General Health Care - 2 Answers
 


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Usually with a plan through an employer, like your mom has, a spouse can be added to their policy at a decent rate.
2 :
healthplans.bebto.com - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.




Read more discussions :