Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In Virginia, how much would I get for child support


In Virginia, how much would I get for child support?
This is my only child. I make 40k. I pay for child care and health care. Child care is 320/month and health care for just the child is 200/month. Her father makes 28k and has two other children. He pays 250/month for one child and 190/month for the other child.
Marriage & Divorce - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Not much. Maybe 150 at them most. He has to have enough money to make a living for himself. I know its not fair, but it's just the way it is.
2 :
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Well, it's a good thing you're not a custodial father, as you would still have to pay child support to him, due to your income level. As for how much you will get will have to come down to the interpretation of the judge in considering the other two cases. As such, there's no real way to predict it.



Read more discussions :