Wednesday, February 16, 2011

If I have a child at 14 (I'm 13 now,) will the child be healthy? And what about me? Will I be good health wise


If I have a child at 14 (I'm 13 now,) will the child be healthy? And what about me? Will I be good health wise?
I'm quite mature for my age, and love chidren. I always have. At kindy and pre-school, I used to treat the other children like they were my children. Ha-ha. What do you guys say? Yes or no? I like to see different points of veiw. What is a 'troll' anyway? =\
Pregnancy - 23 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Even if you're "mature for your age" you aren't mature enough to have a kid. The fact that you're even thinking about having one is evidence enough. You have most of your life left for your future kids - why don't you just enjoy still being one while you can?
2 :
NO. Your body has not finished growing. How exactly are you planning to support this baby?
3 :
Um....NO!!!!
4 :
no
5 :
DON'T DO IT . ill barley be able to do this at 16 a 13/14 year old doing it on purpose is ridiculous . At least at 16 you could get a job and still wouldn't be in middle school OMG YOUR SUCH A TROLL , YOU SAID YOU WERE 16 AND ALREADY PREGNANT .NOW ON HERE YOU SAY YOUR 13 AND THINKING ABOUT GETTING PREGNANT .THINGS LIKE THIS AREN'T A JOKE SWEETHEART -No your not a troll your a ignoramous
6 :
VERY BAD IDEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 :
Definitely NO. You should be able to answer this for yourself. Babies shouldn't have babies. You need to graduate high school and make a life for yourself before even thinking about having one of your own.
8 :
umm ur a kid and u want to get pregnant? thats strange ur mom didnt raise u well. at ur age i was still playing and have my youth.u cant even get a job at 14 ...
9 :
u have issues and need to find out what is causing that void in ur life to make u think that a baby will make everything better.... its a baby not a dog... they take lots of time and money and patience.... ur 14 u cant even legally have a job yet.... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH KIDS THESE DAYS?
10 :
What are you thinking? I don't care how mature you think you are you are NOT mature enough to have a child. Loving children is not being a mother! If you have a child at your age then you will be telling all the people who pay taxes, here raise my child for me because Im too young and uneducated!
11 :
Do you have a full time job to support this child? What about a car in your name? A driver's license? Your own home? Your own insurance? Grow up, it's what's best for you AND your future children.
12 :
Definetely NOT. Honey, you are way to young, whether you are mature or not for your age does NOT mean you can go and have a baby!!!! Maybe you should talk to your Mom, she will definetely know whats best for you.
13 :
It depends on your family health history. It has nothing to do with age.
14 :
Put it this way your bits and pieces down below would be ripped appart during birth due to your body not being mature. I would pity a child if you had one.
15 :
How about HELL NO!!!! You are a child yourself.I am 32 and having my first and I'm still worried I'm not ready.Enjoy being a kid.If you love kids so much then become a camp counselor.I was always very good with kids when I was your age too.I worked at a dance school.I NEVER had the urge to be a mother until I met the right man.We met 6 years ago and are finally starting our family.We are both scared but very ready at this point in our lives.Please wait,please.God bless.
16 :
i thought you were 16 and already pregnant? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmQgCW2lV5OnCruv1OFHtxbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090118220858AAWCxYY get a life. i hope to god u never become a mother.
17 :
Honey, If you have to ask if you would be okay to have a baby the answer is probably, well, is just plain no. Your only 13 hun, you'll change your mind trust me on that!
18 :
NO The fact you even THINK your capable at 13 is a sign your not mature enough. At 13-14 can you honestly say? -you have your OWN house -your boyfriend has a decent job (not just a paper round) to support both of you. - You have finished your education -you have had fun,experienced life first?!? come on sweetheart its a RIDICULOUS idea, you shouldn't even be having sex!
19 :
You're 16, you're 14, and now you're 13? Your previous asked questions don't add up to this. Grow up, however old you are, and keep your legs closed for the rest of your life!
20 :
whats with all the babies wanting to have babies forget it your all to young
21 :
not a good idea. You should be married and share this special time with your husband first. And how would you get pregnant? Having sex is not a good idea, and all the other options cost too much. I've always loved children too, but I never would have thought of having a baby before I got married. Why don't you do some babysitting or something?
22 :
Hun im 15 and thinking ur crazy Take child development and raise a fake baby its hard kid listen. 1. Do you have a full time job (no) 2. School (do you want to be a dropout?) 3.Bye bye friends(no social life) 4Ever heard of health insurance(your parents cant pay for you forever 5Im 14 and i want to die having a child (your just stupid) 6 Maturity has NOTHING do do with it
23 :
At this age I wouldn't recommend it. Babies born to teen moms have a higher chance of being ill when they are born, and later on. Besides, why not enjoy high school while you can, save the babies for later.




Read more discussions :