Sunday, February 20, 2011

If I marry a Canadian citizen will my child benefit of health insurance


If I marry a Canadian citizen will my child benefit of health insurance.?
I am a European citizen and am engaged with a Canadian citizen. My child suffers from a heart disese that exceeds doctor's competence in my country. I want to know if I marry my fiance will my child benefit of free heath care in Canada, of free of charge investigations? Thank you very much, this is urgent!!! I wanted to add that my son is 6 years old. My son is from my previous marrage that ended in 2004. So if he doesn't get adopted by my fiance he can't benefit from health insurance? So what i am interested in is his health insurance and not citiyenship necesarily but that would be a very good question too! Thanks everybody, I appreciate your efforts!
Law & Ethics - 3 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Only if you live in Canada and pay taxes to the Canadian Government. Contrary to popular belief, universal health care is not "free". It is supported by the taxpayers. Move to Canada. Your child can take advantage of Canadian Health benefits as long he is a legaly admitted resident of Canada.
2 :
this is child your fiance's if so then he is gurantee citizen of canada therefore have rights to the health care provided by canada otherwise your fiance must adopt and make it legal that the child will be his in order to gain citizenship............
3 :
Your fiance does not have to adopt your son for him to recieve health care in Canada. You do how ever have to be legal residents of Canada for three months and then you will be covered as Canadian residents




Read more discussions :