Saturday, September 1, 2012

my child does not eat yogurt. I fear he may face health problems for not eating yogurt


my child does not eat yogurt. I fear he may face health problems for not eating yogurt?

Diet & Fitness - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would like to than Suannai, drinking fresh milk will be better!
2 :
Yogurt is a dairy product. Many children do not like the texture. You don't need to worry. If you think he is lacking in the dairy department, make sure he eats good cheeses and makes healthy milk choices. He will be just fine :)
3 :
Yogurt isn't that necessary. There are other sources of dairy.
4 :
he can get the same vitamins from other foods
5 :
I agree with the user pie, he can just have other sources of dairy.




Read more discussions :