Sunday, March 28, 2010

Do you spend more on your child(ren)'s health than on your pet(s)


Do you spend more on your child(ren)'s health than on your pet(s)?
Sounds to me like a trick(y dicky) question.
Other - Pets - 7 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, because insurance covers almost eveything for the kids.
2 :
Equally the same cause my cat is like my sister..I love animals too much
3 :
Well I don't have any children to tell you yes or no.
4 :
Have no pets here.
5 :
I would spend it on my children's health
6 :
Use to my kids are adults now, they were always first and spent more more medications then the animals,When my eldest daughter ( Trace was born with a heart and lung con)was alive, and her brothers and sisters were all put first, now i spoil my 4 legged kids are.
7 :
Hello, Since I have a disabled son and no disabled critters yes we spend more on the kids then the critters. Is this what you are talking about or the crazy people who think there pets are kids?





 Read more discussions :