Saturday, June 28, 2008

Can I get government health insurance program for 1 year old son if I move there to go to pharmacy schoo



Can I get government health insurance program for 1 year old son if I move there to go to pharmacy schoo?
I will move to oregon to attend pharmacy school, I will not be working and has no income can i apply for government assistant health program for my 1 year old son? Also, my husband will be going to school too, but a 4 year program. Does anyone know if we can apply for child care and health care program for my son? What if it's in Illinois? 
Insurance - 2 Answers


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will have to reapply there, for Medicaid - welfare health insurance. Welfare health insurance is no good, out of state, so you'd need to apply to IL if you live there, or OR if you live there.
2 :
You'll have to get your health insurance from the school. In Illinois, all college students have to have health insurance. You can pay an extra fee and get it for your dependents. Some schools have their own child care centers.






Read more discussions :